An insurance policy is taken to cover damage to a two-wheeler against any accident, theft, or any natural calamity. In such a case, two-wheeler insurance protects against the liability. Two-wheeler insurance covers all kinds of two-wheelers.
There are two types of policies:
- Comprehensive Policy (Optional) Will cover all damages, wear, and tears to the vehicle and its owner.
- Liability Policy (Compulsory) Will cover only the injuries that happened from a third party.
There is a wide range of insurance plans. We have the right to choose which one is suitable for you. Before getting two-wheeler insurance, things to remember.
- Network Garages
- Claim Ratio
By choosing online for policy issuance, you can earn the below benefits
- Instant Policy issuance
- Quote comparison
- Optional coverages
Two-wheeler insurance calculator:
- The premium amount is calculated based on
- Insured Declared Value (I.e) IDV (Vehicle value)
- The cubic capacity of the vehicle
- Registration zone
- Vehicle Age