A Group Mediclaim policy is the best way to protect your employees and their families, especially with the constant rise in medical expenses. This is because the Group Mediclaim policy covers the expensive medical treatments costs incurred by the employee if hospitalized due to an illness or an accidental injury.
Apart from coverages, there is an advantages in taking Group Mediclaim policy for both employers and employees. For example, if one organization takes group mediclaim insurance policy for their employees means it helps motivate them and it leads to employee retention. In this mediclaim policy both employer and employees are the beneficiaries, so employer can avail the tax benefit for providing mediclaim policies to their employees. Comparatively group health insurance is lesser cost than individual health insurance. Employees can avail the day 1 cover benefit from this corporate health insurance. Even this policy starts covering pre-existing diseases from the day 1. In this way there is no waiting period for any diseases. Now a days most of the peoples having doubt about maternity cover. Weather it is covered in health insurance or not? Simply, maternity cover will available in some health insurance products with certain waiting period. But here, in group mediclaim insurance, maternity cover is one of the most advantage given to the young employees. Here employees can avail the benefit without any waiting period. Most of the plans provide coverage for both C-section and normal deliveries. Since this group mediclaim policy is a tailored policy, employers will choose the coverages and sum insured values.
Common benefits that most of the group mediclaim policies provide to its policyholders are:
- Pre-existing diseases are covered from day one.
- Maternity cover is provided in all the group health insurance plans.
- New born baby is covered from day 1.
- Some plans also cover ambulance charges.
- Pre hospitalization and post hospitalization expenses.
- Domiciliary expenses and daycare expenses.
- Room rent and nursing charges.
- Anesthesia, oxygen, blood, OT charges, medicines, drugs and cost of diagnostic such as x-ray, scan, etc
- Some insurance plans also cover radiotherapy, chemotherapy, pacemaker cost, etc.
How to claim for Group Health Insurance?
In the event of claim, customers are advice to admit in one of the insurance tie-up hospital to avail cashless facility.
Common steps that most of the health insurance providers follow on claim processing are:
- Call to toll-free number to register a claim which was provided by the insurance company for claim registration
- Customer care representative guide on the claim process and the documents requirement
- Duly fill and sign the claim form
- Attach all required documents
- Send the claim form will all the documents to the insurance provide.
Buy Group Health Insurance Policy at The Best Insurance
Group mediclaim insurance is a health insurance that covers a group of people, who are usually the members, employees, professionals in a group. Cost of health care treatments are raising day by day. Due to this situation, health insurance is necessary for every persons. By taking group health insurance, employer can cover their employees and their families from financial instability from hospitalization. By offering comprehensive health insurance cover to their employees, employer can retain their talented employees in their industry. All health insurance companies providing flexible cover at affordable premium rates.
At The Best Insurance, we are always recommend to get several quotes from different insurance companies. So you can compare the coverages and cost of insurance. Call us at +91 86080 34444 to get best quotes or visit: thebestinsurance.in